Saturday, September 4, 2010

Romanian Revamp

Last month, I moved to my site and I have spend the past month trying to make my studio a little more homey. I was lucky enough to have my landlord paint the apartment about a week ago so I thought I would devote this post to a little before and after of my space.

Here are my "before" shots:

Also, as I cleaned I had to combat a few spiders.

Here is my finished product. As is typical in many Romanian apartment, the first thing you see when you open my apartment door is the refrigerator.

Here is my petite kitchen. The table functions as my sole counter-top and dining table!

It's important to have extra liters of water in the bathroom as the water gets turned off in my town with no warning for days at a time. The water works to try to help flush the toilet.

Here are the "after" shots of my repainted and reorganized abode:


1 comment:

  1. Looks cozy! That must be a real drag when the water's off :/

    ReplyDelete