Thursday, May 20, 2010

Arrived!

I finally arrived in Romania this afternoon after two lengthy flights, Chicago to Frankfurt and then Frankfurt to Bucharest. After being greeted at the airport by the Peace Corps Romania staff we were taken by bus from Bucharest to our training site for the next 11 weeks. The bus ride was about two hours long and we seemed to go straight out of Bucharest so I haven't quite seen that city yet. On the way to the site we saw many people driving horse carts along the road, lots of livestock and many, many stray dogs. None of them looked vicious; actually pretty cute, but I know not to let them fool me.

I am sorry for the short post, but I am a little incoherent at the point so, I will post again soon with more details and photos.

1 comment:

  1. What does the passport photo look like??!1

    ReplyDelete