Saturday, December 4, 2010

Negligent Blogging

Last week my group hit six months of being in Romania. I attempted to compile my thoughts after being here for half a year, but they came out a jumbled mess so I abandoned the idea for now. Perhaps you can all one day read my tell-all memoir.

Next week I will be reunited with my group for a week long training session. We will have language refresher courses and also discuss teaching tactics. Before departing I had hoped to do a little photo essay of my school, but it didn't happen. Below is the one picture I managed to take which includes the soccer field, dorms, and in the rear of the photo, the building I teach in.

I'll have to finish the rest of my photos in the snow as we are now blanketed in white with a heavy emphasis on ice.

Also, I thought I'd include a little decor update. I bought a rug last month and finally put some things on the walls. Ona sent me some awesome postcards that now adorn the wall above my table. Thanks again friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment