Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Number One Fan

Last week I went to watch the girl's handball team play a preseason game against another high school in town. I am still practicing with the team weekly trying to learn the finer points of the game, but I attended this game purely as a spectator.

My school is wearing white. You may recognize the jerseys from my previous post about featuring the boy's soccer team. Unfortunately, my school only has a handful of uniforms and students can not afford to buy their own. The coach has about 8 jerseys that he keeps in his office and hands out to students when there are games. They then get washed once a week. Thus the girls are wearing the same jerseys the boys were wearing a couple weeks ago.

Unfortunately, the results of the game were not in our favor (see the half-time score below). However, it was nice to get out and cheer on the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment