Sunday, October 30, 2011

Here and There


Tomorrow morning I will be heading down to Bucharest to check with the doctors again about my eye. I am still seeing the spot I previously wrote about.  It's a bizarre problem, and I'm finding it troubling that in the past three months it hasn't gone away.  However, the spot hasn't gotten any bigger which is a blessing.

After my doctors appointments I will be bound for the United States.  My dear cousin Corona is getting married and I am taking leave to go to the wedding. 


 
It's been about a year and a half since I have been in the U.S. and more importantly, seen most of my family and friends.  I am very excited to see everyone, but quite frankly, I am bit nervous about it too.  I don't quite feel that I am able to articulate all of my nerves, but I feel like so much has happened since I have been away that I am not quite sure I'll be able to take it all in.  However, I shall try.

No comments:

Post a Comment