Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Adventure?

As 2012 dawns, I found myself in the kitchen over a steaming pot.  Was a trying a new recipe for the new year?  Not exactly.  While I have been blessed with good health in PC life so far it seems that this luck has finally run out.  What was a common cold while I was in Budapest turned into a full blown sinus infection.  Thus I found myself with my head over a steaming pot of water and vinegar at the suggestion of a PC doctor.  While I can't say it's the most pleasant thing in the world; it does give me a little relief from intense sinus pressure.  I am now on antibiotics and hope to be better soon.

2012 also marks the beginning of the end for me here in Romania.  I will finish my service this year and head back to the States.  If I am being honest I am terrified.  It seems like every time I dare to look at the news in the United States the economic outlook grows bleaker and bleaker.  However, I have a few months to work on my resume and begin applying for jobs.  Here's to hoping the new year brings new beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment